Thursday, 12 November 2015

Here is to new beginnings!


As you have probably noticed, I haven't been updating my blog regularly lately. Life got pretty busy and during rare free days that I have, I like to work on my youtube channel. Being creative and spreading a positive (vegan) message in the form of videos makes me really happy. However, I have been missing spending more time on my blog and I am writing this to tell you that I am ready to get back on track :)
I have been reading quite a lot of things and have been getting inspired by many people and stories and I want to share some of them with you. Hopefully, they will help you and inspire you as well. Those moments, when you come across a message or a story that truly resonates with your state of mind, are precious and I love them! Hopefully, we can share some of those moments together. Things will get slightly different around here, but I hope you will enjoy them. 

Thank you for keep coming back to this blog of my personal dreams about better world, even when I wasn't updating it as much as I should! :)

Now here is to new beginnings. Cheers!


A x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...