Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Do you know who made your clothes?


In the past, I was a big fan of fast fashion and enjoyed my regular shopping trips with friends. Later on I even moved close to one of the biggest shopping streets in London (although that was not the reason why I moved to the area)! You can only imagine how heartbroken I was when I slowly started coming across more and more information that showed just how unethical and anything but sustainable fast fashion was.
Below is one of my favourite documentaries about this issue called The True Cost. I was only able to add a link to the trailer, but please, please watch the whole documentary. It is a true eye opener!


What are your thoughts about ethical and fast fashion?

Have a wonderful evening/day and talk soon! :)

A x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...