Wednesday, 23 September 2015

REVIEW: Vegan Lipstick by Lippy Girl

Lippy Girl is not just another makeup brand, but rather a makeup movement, proving that animal testing, chemicals and animal additives are completely unnecessary for top quality makeup. These are the words that the brand chose to describe the story behind their products and I love them slightly more for doing that. I have been testing one of their lipsticks on myself for a few weeks now and here are my thoughts.

The shade that I decided to go for is called Boss Lady. Having a soft spot for awesome product names, the name was one of the reasons why I decided to go for darker red and slightly brown-ish shade. It is perfect for the upcoming autumn days and it adds a nice character to my mini vegan lipstick collection.

I love the consistency of the Boss Lady lipstick, as it is creamy and it leaves a nice smooth touch on my lips. The ingredients are amazing and very natural. You can check them out below:
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (orange) Peel Oil*

Other information:
The price: GBP12.50 
The colour: My friends love it and wanted to steel it from me.
The packaging: The tubes are made of 100% recyclable aluminium, which is awesome! However, I am not the biggest fan of the packaging.
Do I recommend: Yes, but make sure you play with other colours as well. Coral Me Maybe and Hot Digitty Yam look amazing!
I wore the lipstick in one of my videos: CLICK HERE TO WATCH IT

Are you familiar with this brand? What are your thoughts?

TWITTER  FACEBOOK  YOUTUBE  INSTAGRAM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...