Monday, 13 July 2015

REVIEW: Neek - 100 % Natural and Vegan Lipstick

NEEK is a brand new company, which currently offers vegan and natural lipsticks. They are made in Australia and are never tested on animals. I like how the company gets this message across by simply saying: Neek is tested on sisters, not animals. They were kind enough to send me one of their lipsticks Whole Lotta Rosie. Check it out, ladies!

The Whole Lotta Rosie shade that I went for is perfect for when you want to add some pink on your pout. I normally wear it during the day and I was told it makes my face look pretty and fresh. Well, I am FINE with that!

The texture is slightly creamy, just the way I like it, and the lipstick is very easy to apply. I do find it slightly “heavy” moments after applying it, though. However, I still love its quality, especially after comparing it to some of the heavier lipsticks that I have tried in the past.

Neek lipsticks are made on a base of jojoba oil and shea butter, topped off with sweet orange peel oil and vitamin E oil. They are:
* natural
* vegan (no beeswax or carmine)
* paraben, lead and mineral oil free
* naturally fragranced
* not tested on animals

The price: AUD38.00 on the official website and GBP20.00 in the UK.

The brand is bringing more skincare products to the market in autumn, which I am very excited about. 


*As you know, I always take photos of the products myself, but I kinda fell in love with the brand's official photos, so I decided, what the heck, I am using these beauties. They truly do the justice to the lipstick and its packaging.*

Are you familiar with Neek? Your thoughts? :)


TWITTER  FACEBOOK  YOUTUBE  INSTAGRAM

4 comments:

  1. lavieenliz13 July, 2015

    such beautiful colors

    giveaway on my blog!

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors, never heard of this brand now I'm really interested! Looks beautiful on you! xxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I am kind of in love, to be honest :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...