Saturday, 11 July 2015

How To Save Animals With Fashion: Cornelia Guest & You're So Vegan

I had the privilege to work with the lovely team from the You're So Vegan website. They offer amazing cruelty-free fashion items and this time I decided to play with the latest Cornelia bags. How adorable are they?!


The first one I went for was Sebastian Snake Weave, a bag with a beautiful pattern. It is made of faux leather and the colours are perfect for warmer days. I do find it a bit too big for every day use, however, I think it makes a great and stylish traveling companion. 
The price (You're So Vegan website): GBP165.00


The second bag, Sebastian Junior, is a mini version of the Sebastian Snake Weave bag and its size is perfect for me. During these hot days it is super important for me to be able to squeeze not just my wallet, phone and Ipod in my bag, but also fresh fruit and, the most important item, my water bottle. Even though the Sebastian Junior bag is small compared to the Sebastian Snake Weave, it still fits all the items, which makes this one a winner for me. You can see a glimpse of it in one of my videos: What I Ate Today (psst, you can see it at around 1.50 minutes ;)).
The price (You're So Vegan website): GBP120.00


***p.s. I know I have been away for quite a while now and I am really sorry about that. I had some personal things that I had to deal with, but now I am back on track, ready to bring more content and present you with some awesome vegan brands!***

READ MORE:
VEGAN FASHION BRANDS: The list this is a list that I am constantly updating and it includes amazing cruelty-free fashion brands :)

Are you familiar with Cornelia Guest bags or any other vegan bag brand? let me know in the comments below 


TWITTER  FACEBOOK  YOUTUBE  INSTAGRAM

6 comments:

  1. Wow I've never heard of this company or vegan bags before, really refreshing what a fantastic concept! I'll check out the website thank you so much for the recommendation dear! xxxxx
    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lavieenliz11 July, 2015

    I love Vegan leather -- free people also does a lot of vegan leather!

    giveaway on my blog!

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome, I am really happy to hear you like the concept :) There are many others brands with a cruelty-free concept as well and you can check them out in the list section :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. mycitymylondon12 July, 2015

    Loving the first bag:) Just the right size for me too! i always carry too much! im a woman haha


    www.mycitymylondon.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I love your explanation. And it makes sense ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...