Saturday, 30 May 2015

VEGAN Fashion Brands: Updated List

Here are some of the new brands that I added to the list of vegan fashion brands. You can find the full list by clicking on the link posted bellow. Enjoy! :)
CLOTHING

ACCESSORIES

BAGS


I AM IN LOVE

The whole list, which I am updating on a weekly basis: Cruelty-free lifestyle: Fashion brands list

Do you know a vegan brand that you think should be on the list? Or would you want your cruelty-free brand to be included? Comment bellow or email me: aniqa.dreams@gmail.com

TWITTER  FACEBOOK  YOUTUBE  INSTAGRAM

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for this, it's a great resource!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary María30 May, 2015

    Great, I love it! Enjoy the weekend honey!

    Check my last post here!

    Follow each other? Let me know and I'll do the same:

    My blog | Bloglovin

    ♥‿♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list!


    www.BoldlyBroadcasted.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant list, thank you for sharing this, it's a really handy way to keep up with which brands are safe to buy from! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are welcome Natasha :) I am using this list all the time for my shopping :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really useful - I will definitely be using it when I need to update my cosmetics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. komal singh01 July, 2015

    This is a great post, very interesting points and I have enjoyed immeasurably. Lots of thanks!
    Zivzme Coupon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...