Monday, 6 April 2015

FLORAL WATER* Natural Pre-Moisturizer Review

Rose Floral Water Review
After coming across this floral water spritz, which I managed to purchase for a relatively low price thanks to pure luck, I was excited to test it out and write a review about it. The reason for that is I have a crush on these kind of spritzs (I am not sure this is how I was supposed to spell the word) and I also talked about one of them in my post 3 Natural Things That Helped Me Stay Concentrated. I truly love how water drops enriched with lovely (floral) scents wake you up and make you feel oh, so refreshed.

This Floral Water Spray is made by the company My Body Temple and I got it at the local Whole Foods Store. I use it after washing my face or even after applying a moisturizer (aka coconut oil or avocado oil), simply because I like its feeling on my skin. Normally, I will spray it in the morning and in the evening, but sometimes I will do it in the middle of the day as well in order to wake me up. The ingredients are very simple; nothing but:
*Purified water and
* Rose Absolute
Which makes this product free from sulphates, parabens, artificial colourants & fragrances, petrochemicals and animal testing (a big applause for that, specially the last one!).

The good and the not so good
+
*the smell (it smells like walking into a rose garden)
*the refreshing feeling it leaves on my skin
*no animal testing!
*ingredients
-
* The Price (being sold for GBP16.00 this product is a quite expensive purchase)

What to you think about floral waters? Do you think they are worth the money?


TWITTER  FACEBOOK  YOUTUBE  INSTAGRAM

6 comments:

  1. Lovely review!

    ♥♥♥

    Jeanne

    http://fashionmusingsdiary@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Kind of a luxury purchase, so you'll feel luxurious when you wear it.

    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love floral waters though the term is new to me. I've been making my own toner using rose water, few drops of tea tree oil, and a little rose-hip seed oil in a small spray bottle. My skin loves it! My hair too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love tea tree oil and your toner “recipe” sounds great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...