Monday, 2 March 2015

My Favourite High Street Cruelty-Free Shower Gels


There is nothing better than a hot shower after a long, long day. Adding my favourite cruelty-free shower gels and BAM! You might have some trouble getting me out of the bathroom.
For a while I have been seeing the Original Source products in Boots and Superdrug and I didn't pay much attention to them. Until I realised they carry a vegan certificate. Soon after I tested pretty much all of the products and completely fell in love with these 3 scents:
* coconut
* raspberry and cocoa
* vanilla and raspberry

All of them smell DIVINE and I want to eat them while enjoying my showers. They feel very soft on my skin and they make it smell like I just dumped myself into a bunch of sweet goodies. 


I have noticed that the brand offers various discounts and I often get the shower gels for only GBP 1.00 in Superdrug or Boots, which is insane (-ly good!). Check out the Original Source Website - they just might be running a new offer. When they are not on offer, however, I believe they cost around GBP 2.30, which is still good for a cruelty-free, vegan AND a generally good product.


Great! I finally got this off my chest. I truly wanted to share this with you for a while now, but I always used the shower gels before managing to take their photos. My boyfriend asked me around three times: did you use the shower gels again? I thought you wanted to take photos of them? 
That being said, I cannot wait to take a nice shower tonight. I think I'll go for the lovely raspberry and cocoa today. Mmm.
Which one is your favourite cruelty-free shower gel? Let me know so I can test them out ;)



TWITTER  FACEBOOK  YOUTUBE  INSTAGRAM

11 comments:

  1. Hi!! I love the Lush shower gels! They leave the skin amazingly soft, but these sound great too! x Josune, Your Beauty Script

    http://yourbeautyscript.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I have seen these before and didn't know they were vegan either! I'll have to give them a go.
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I love your blog so much! I just wanted to tell you that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. You can read more about it here: http://immariav.blogspot.com/2015/03/versatile-blogger-award.html
    :)

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these, ive bought them before, the last one i had was a lime one which was so nice =]


    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are amazing, aren't they? :) Lime one is great as well! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do it! I am sure you won't be disappointed :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the recommendation! Will check out Lush store as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never seen these before. Got to love a cruelty free product!

    DAISYPERSON | BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes they are, I love fruity scents 😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jack @VeganVerdict15 June, 2015

    Maybe controversial here but I got the Raspberry & Cocoa one last week thinking it sounded like a heavenly combo - but I find it unpleasant and am having to reluctantly work my way through the bottle. I do love most of the other Original Sources though and love to find them at a bargain price in Superdrug. I prefer the fruity ones to the blah mint etc. they do "for men". Did you ever try the Skin Quench ones with the little oil bead things in? Highly recommended as a fruity way to start your summer day!


    Jack
    www.veganverdict.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...