Friday, 20 March 2015

Easter Bunny Pancakes / Healthy and Delicious Vegan Version

Being a big fan of anything that has to do with Easter and pancakes, I thought I'd combine these two things and make super delicious and healthy vegan pancakes (with coconut ice cream, WHAT?!). I must admit, things did get a bit messy (and most of it I managed to hide so you guys can't see it), but here is the video of my mini recipe. I am not very good in the kitchen, I must say, but I am proud of these babies. Enjoy!

*Click on the photo to watch the video*
 And make sure you subscribe to my new Youtube channel ;)

What are your favourite Easter recipes? 


TWITTER  FACEBOOK  YOUTUBE  INSTAGRAM

12 comments:

  1. Kirsty Baker20 March, 2015

    So cute! I actually own a house rabbit so anything bunny-related I go crazy for. I will definitely be trying these :) xx


    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, yum, from the picture they look delicious! I'm about to hop over and check out the video :) Thanks for sharing!

    Ree / Coffee with Ree

    ReplyDelete
  3. DesignerDealToday20 March, 2015

    Ummm - yummy! And adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the most cute pancakes i've ever seen!!

    Barbs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pancakes with bananas in them, adds a nice sweetness.

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Barbs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, it is nice to have some fun with the food :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are welcome! Hope you liked the video as well x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, lucky you! You really need to go for these then :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree. Banana is also a good substitute for an egg in pancakes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww how festive! I love festive food. Makes the day even better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely! I love small holiday details too x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...