Friday, 13 March 2015

#becrueltyfree

This week is all about being cruelty free and stop animal testing for cosmetic reasons. This issue is sadly still relevant in the 21st Century, however, we can all as individuals, do A LOT to stop it by doing small things. How good is that? :) 

Do you want to know how you can become cruelty-free and help save the animals? 
Make sure you watch my video down below by clicking on the photo and spread the message (and the video) with everyone. It is time we change things around here. Who is excited? I know I am :)

 Click on the photo to watch the video

 What is your experience with the cruelty-free lifestyle? Are you already living it the dream, are you planning to slowly incorporate it in your lifestyle, or you haven't heard of it before? Tell me more about your thoughts in the comments below :)



TWITTER  FACEBOOK  YOUTUBE  INSTAGRAM

3 comments:

  1. Great post - and I really enjoyed the video too, thank you for all the information, I'm just beginning to go through all of my stuff and de-clutter to go cruelty free! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such a lovely comment Natasha. I am happy to hear you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! I definitely will. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...