Monday, 2 February 2015

Monday Munchies: My Favourite Cookies * Fair Trade & Vegan


A few days ago I was pleasantly surprised with a package from *Traidcraft. I have been craving some proper chocolate chips cookies for a while and was hoping these beauties would satisfy my taste buds. Let me tell you - they delivered!

I received two flavours: 
* Stem Ginger and
* Double Chocolate Chunk

I am not the biggest fan of ginger, therefore I wasn't too impressed with the taste of the Stem Ginger cookies. Personally, I would probably rate them “A” as in Average. However, I think people, who are big ginger fans, would know how to enjoy this flavour better. Something tells me that, as they are one of the companies' best sellers as you can see *HERE.

Double Chocolate Chunk cookies, on the other hand, are HEAVEN! They are seriously my favourite cookies by far! Being a vegan, it is sometimes slightly hard to find those massive, very chocolaty cookies, but as I wrote above, this brand delivered. You have no idea how hard it was to take all these photos without eating them all (I ate quite a few before even starting taking the photos. No shame!)


As you have probably noticed in my other posts, it is important to me that the brand itself is somewhat ethical as well. Knowing that, you can imagine the stupid smile that occurred on my face, when I realised these cookies are not just vegan, but also Fair Trade, as they are UK's first cookie range to contain Fair Trade palm oil. Hola! I don't know about you, but that's pretty much a win-win for me.

Reading this post, I realised I kinda sound like a written advertisement... So I just want to clear this up; I was by no means paid to say that, however, it is my honest opinion when I write the following:

LOVE the Double Chocolate Chunk cookies because they are
*so good it is not even funny 
*suitable for vegans
*Fair Trade

Nothing but crumbs left...

What are your favourite chocolaty sweets (possibly vegan)? I'd love to hear about them. You know, Aniqa likes good food, too ;) 


6 comments:

  1. To be honest, I rarely buy cookies because I like baking them so much - and it's hard to find good store bought vegan treats. But these look delicious! I am a big fan of ginger so I might even give those ones a try too!


    xx Kathryn
    http://www.throughthethicket.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. How yummy!

    ♥♥♥

    Jeanne

    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you would really enjoy the ginger ones then, because my friend, who is also a big fan of ginger, loved them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...