Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Healthy Chocolate Christmas Treats


Being a big fan of chocolate treats, I sometimes like to dig my head into cooking books and blogs and I try out different recipes. I am not the best when it comes to cooking, hence I prefer simple and fun recipes that don't take too much of my time. One of my favourite food bloggers is definitely Deliciously Ella, whose recipes are usually super simple and beyond delicious. I was inspired by one of them and after not being able to get some of the ingredients, I came up with my own recipe, which I hope you will like as much as I do. Bon Appetit! x

***Click on the photo to watch the video***

What are your favourite cook books and food bloggers?  Any of them vegan/vegetarian as well? :)

5 comments:

  1. Yum yum yum! I love finding holiday recipes and tweaking them to fit my vegan lifestyle :) Did you check out my post on how to survive the holidays as a vegan? I posted 16 recipes including appetizers, gravy, main dishes, drinks, and of course desserts that are all vegan and all holiday-friendly!! Give it a look and let me know what you think!! :)
    ~ Samantha

    http://samsamcherie.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-vegan-dorm-very-merry-vegan.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. How yummy!

    ♥♥♥

    Jeanne

    http;//fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do, don't they ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love doing that too :) You don't have to change this recipe though, as it is already vegan. I am about to check out your blog x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...