Monday, 1 December 2014

Believe In Yourself: The Confident Lipstick by Lush


It is no secret that I am a fan of Lush, as it offers countless cruelty-free options. Not to mention the smell that embraces you when you enter their shop and the presentation of the products itself. Bright and lovely products are smiling down to the customers from the shelves and sometimes we cannot help, but walk out of the shop with the Lush “fighting against animal testing” bag and a big smile on the face. I have been thinking of purchasing a lipstick with darker red shade, which is perfect for cooler days, for a while. I have purchased Lush lipstick before (click *HERE* to read more about it) and I have been very satisfied with it, hence I was hoping to be able to find the perfect lipstick shade in their collection. Luckily, I did!

The Confident shade was the one that caught my eye this time with its colour, ingredients and last but not least; the name. This lipstick is about believing in yourself and, as the name says itself; being confident. This is something a lot of ladies need to work on and I am no exception. Should this lipstick hold the secret power to make us stand up for ourselves; and not be afraid of our fears, this would definitely make me feel incredibly happy. Unfortunately, it doesn't hold any secret powers, however, it does bring the inner tiger out from within you. Not bad, huh? ;) Being very satisfied with the previous lipstick, I had high expectations for this one as well. Sadly, it does smudge quite a lot, but I found the solution; I apply it once on my lips, then give a kiss or two to towel paper to get rid of any extra amount of lipstick.


What do you think about Lush lipstick? Would you recommend any other cruelty-free brand? 

23 comments:

  1. I love this colour lipstick too :)

    http://inkmeincelestine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think this colour may be making its way on to my Christmas list! That top photo is so gorgeous. For cruelty-free lipstick I love Barry M, B. and e.l.f. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. theblackblush blog01 December, 2014

    I really like this colour!


    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing! I'll need to try it, I'm loving that shade and it looks incredible on you!
    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!


    alexandrakaty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, you should try it, as it is really nice:) Just make sure you don't put too much, because it can smudge as written above. Also, thank you for the nomination :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it too! I am really happy I found it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for recommending these brands!:) I am always looking for new cruelty-free products. Are the ones that you mentioned long lasting?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a nice colour! Unfortunately I don't have a Lush shop any where near me, but I'll have to look out for a similar shade :)



    sleepinginneverland.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's too bad. I hope you will find a similar shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kimberly Nelms02 December, 2014

    Lipstick Looks great on you! It's a tad too dark for my taste but I love the name!

    http://sociallyawkwardfashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ivana Džidić02 December, 2014

    that lipstick looks amazing on you...love this shade...so glam! http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a gorgeous color and it looks beautiful on you. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is quite dark and I agree; I love the name as well x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you! :) Sure, I am up for following each other on GFC ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aniqa am I blind or have you removed your GFC button? I can't find it for the life of me. Please help. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. It should be working now :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yep. Thx Aniqa I really thought I was imaging things, lol. Just followed back. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous colour! I'm pretty fond of Lush too, I love their masks especially, they smell so great I'm almost tempted to eat them! x The Caramel Cat

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes, everything smells amazing in their shops!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You're welcome :) Yes they are! B. lasts a good 2/3 hours before reapplying and I have a Barry M lip paint stain that lasts all day :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am in love with this lipstick!
    Really it looks amazing on you !!
    Love the picture

    xx

    Curvybird.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...