Friday, 19 December 2014

100 Percent Pure Mini Haul


 100  Percent Pure is currently one of my favourite brands. They use all natural, organic and vegan ingredients and provide high quality products for all age groups and skin types. This brand is cruelty-free and its packaging is BPA and phthalate free (to be honest, I haven't heard of the second one before. Time to google it). I already wrote a post about 100 Percent Pure Body Wash a few months ago, which you can find HERE. Being incredibly satisfied with it, I decided to purchase new items from the brand. The first one is Super Fruits Scrub + Mask and the second one is Budrock & Neem Healthy Scalp Shampoo

 
Super Fruits Scrub + Mask
I have been using the mask for about a month now and I am incredibly satisfied with it. I apply it on my face once a week by gently massaging it into my skin using small circular motions to slough off dead skin. Normally I wash it off after 15 minutes and it makes me feel refreshed and it makes my skin soft like silk. The first time I applied the mask, however, I was surprised by its affect; it felt quite heavy and as if it was about to dry my skin. Thankfully, as soon as I washed it off, the heavenly feeling kicked in, and I felt relieved and relaxed. Soon after, I got used to this feeling and now I truly enjoy the pampering once a week.
Some interesting facts about this mask: 
* it is a blend of fruits with the highest ORAC value of antioxidants
* it contains an exorbitant amount of vitamins, antioxidants and skin beneficial nutrients to reduce appearance of lines, increase skin firmness and to make skin more healthy and glowing
+ it wouldn't be my article, if I didn't write: I LOVE the packaging!


Budrock & Neem Healthy Scalp Shampoo 
Being completely honest, I am not the biggest fan of this shampoo. Should it be available for a lower price, I would probably repurchase it again. However, I came across other brands who offer similar quality for lower prices and I will probably repurchase those instead in the future. Do not get me wrong, this shampoo still gives okay results, however, I expected more from it. As I mentioned before, 100 Percent Pure is one of my favourite brands and I have high expectations when it comes to it. This shampoo simply didn't deliver, as it still left my hair dry and I found the results average.

My 75% satisfaction with this shampoo might have something to do with:
*the fact that I haven't been using the conditioner from the same collection 
*my hair is quite dry and this shampoo focuses more on dry scalp, which I currently don't have problems with

I am definitely not giving up on this brand and I am planning to buy a different shampoo from this brand that will hopefully be perfect for my hair. It is completely my fault, as I listened the sales lady, who advised me to get this one. Will be more careful the next time ;)


Are you familiar with this brand? What is your experience with it? 

13 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this brand before but these products sound amazing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! I've never heard of this brand before and you've made me really want to try them! where can you buy their products from? ☺️

    blondeambition13.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I've never heard about this brand before, but their products sounds great. I'm always looking for a good organic company to support.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try some of their make up products! I heard so much good things about them that I need to order quite a bit soon (: !

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!

    ♥♥♥

    Jeanne

    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can get them online here: http://www.100percentpure.com/ or check out your local shops with natural makeup. You can also probably contact the company and ask them about your nearest stockist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are welcome Eden Mint :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did not know the brand. But it seems lovely.
    I already adore the packaging.

    http://curvybird.blogspot.nl/2014/12/warm-cozy-my-scarf-collection.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't used this brand before but thanks for your reviews! I feel like vegan/natural/cruelty free shampoo is the one thing I have the hardest time finding that works for me at a reasonable price. I'm still on the search!


    xx Kathryn
    http://www.throughthethicket.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree, they can be quite hard to find, but as soon as you walk into Whole Foods Market or similar stores you have nothing to worry about. They offer a lot of vegan/cruelty-free shampoos and other products:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...