Wednesday, 12 November 2014

Sunset In Hyde Park With Booja Booja





There is nothing better than munching on some ice cream and being playful while watching the sunset. No time to complain about lower temperatures. We only have time to enjoy the beautiful view in Hyde Park. I am currently abroad, but I wanted to share some fun moments from last week when my boyfriend surprised me with Booja Booja ice cream and a lovely walk around the park.

Love is everywhere :)



Making friends with this cute squirrel. She probably thought I was a squirrel as well thanks to my faux fur.



I made a new doggy friend as well!

Hope you are having a great week! ♥ 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! It's nice being transported to your side of the world as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Happy to hear you like them:)

      Delete
  2. I love that vest! It's too hot in Hawaii to wear it, but it looks extremely comfy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is very comfy. You are so lucky to live in such a warm place though!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...