Friday, 21 November 2014

Social media can be silly :)

Let me start this by saying I am not very good with technology. I know the basic stuff, but as soon as you put me in front of a code (or anything that looks similar to a code) my brains shut down. That's why when some of you weren't receiving emails that you signed up for I had no idea what to do. Luckily, that problem has been solved. I do not know how exactly I solved it, to be honest, but I clicked a few things (in a DeeDee from Dexter's laboratory style: Uuu what does this button doooo?) and TADA - emails are back on track! 

Because of the fact that a lot of you can't see my posts on social media (I have noticed that only around 5 % or less of you who liked the Facebook page are shown Aniqa Dreams posts in your Facebook Home area) I decided to invite you to follow me on Bloglovin. If you are not interested, that is completely fine, just ignore this post and seize the day :) In case you are one of those people who talked to me about this problem; you can click **HERE** and follow. 

What is Bloglovin?

It is a cool platform where you can follow all your favourite blogs and don't miss new posts. I am a bit obsessed, to be honest :P If you want to check it out click HERE or HERE.

Thank you so much for your support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...