Friday, 28 November 2014

ORCA - a cruelty-free beauty shop


While visiting the capital of Slovenia Ljubljana; a city, which I love for a lot of adorable coffee shops and a growing number of restaurants with cruelty-free options, I was pleasantly surprised to find yet another beautiful place the city has to offer. This time I fell in love with the cruelty-free shop Orca, which offers amazing beauty products.
After spending quite a lot of time in the shop (and after a lot of helpful tips from the lady who was working there) I decided to return the next day to take some photos of the shop. I wanted to share some of them with you, and I will also be sharing a few items that I purchased in my future posts. If you ever visit Ljubljana, I suggest you visit this place, as they offer some amazing brands such as: 100 % Pure, Alima Pure, Pacifica, Hurraw!, Nail Girls, Rahua, Sanctum and many others. They also offer superfoods and one of my favourite chocolates Pana. Not to mention the staff, who are incredibly kind and helpful. I cannot wait to come back! Enjoy the photos :)


Thank you J for helping me take the photos, while I was busy exploring every corner of the shop 

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, it looks amazing! All the packaging is beautiful as well!

    http://alexandrakaty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It is such a lovely atmosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty items! Very girly and right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan McMahon29 November, 2014

    Heya! Just to let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster award! http://meguana.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/the-liebster-award.html :)

    Megan x meguana.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love girly items as well so I was very happy when I walked into the store:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I will check it out x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...