Monday, 3 November 2014

Monday Munchies: Pana Chocolate



Oh, how I love these chocolates! I was standing in front of the shelf in Planet Organic the other day, for probably 5 minutes, deciding, which Pana chocolate should I get. You know when you walk into the shop thinking you are only buying one item and you leave with at least two? Yes, that's what happened to me. Undecided between the coconut and goji, and the nuts flavours I grabbed both of them. Don't judge!



Both flavours are amazing; very creamy and not too sugary. The chocolate melts even before you put it in your mouth, and once you do, your taste buds scream of pleasure. Woop!


The chocolates are raw, handmade and cruelty-free. They don't include dairy, soy, refined sugar or gluten. Therefore, you have nothing to worry about, if you have allergies to these ingredients. 

The nuts flavour raw ingredients: cacao solids 50% min (cacao butter and cacao powder), coconut oil, agave nectar, carob, walnuts, cashews, hazelnuts, brasil nuts, cinnamon and himalayan crystal salt. 
The coconut and goji flavour raw ingredients: cacao solids 50% min (cacao butter and cacao powder), dark agave nectar, coconut oil, goji berries, coconut flakes, carob, cinnamon and himalayan crystal salt. 
SIMPLES!

I really like it when companies think about the environment as well; PANA chocolate's packaging is made of 100% recycled board and it is printed with soy inks. Only one of the reasons why I really like this brand.

Not to mention their Instagram page... Munchies! Munchies all over the place!

Me and my boyfriend couldn't help ourselves and we ate a part of the coconut and goji chocolate before taking the photo.
The word on the last piece was “Earth”, making the original message “LOVE THE EARTH”. Beautiful!

The only down side is once again the price. Raw food can be quite expensive and one pack of Pana chocolate costs about GBP 3.30 in Planet Organic. This is the reason why I don't buy these chocolates too often, but when I do, I make sure I 100% enjoy them.

Pana chocolate starts melting as soon as it touches your fingers. I made sure it was eaten in a short period of time.


Are you a chocolate fan as well? Which one is your favourite? ♥ 

6 comments:

  1. Wow these look sooo yummy!! I'm a big chocolate lover myself too! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    GOOGLE + || BLOGLOVIN || FACEBOOK || INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog aniqa! I found you through youtube actually and have just followed your blog :)

    www.georgiajade.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg this chocolate is too adorable to be eaten! haha

    Lovely pictures xx

    www.curvyliciousme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I was thinking the same :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...