Monday, 10 November 2014

Monday Munchies: Lunch at Tibits


Before we went abroad my boyfriend and I decided to go to one of our favourite vegetarian restaurants in central London - Tibits. With plenty of options for vegans the restaurant welcomes all types of guests; from veggies to omnivores who like delicious food. It might surprise you, but here is where I tried fried onion rings for the first time a few month ago. Ever since that I always make sure I put at least a few onion rings on my plate, because they are delicious! I am also a big fan of avocado salad in Tibits! I have cravings just by looking at these photos.


My new dirty love - fried onion rings x
Tibits' recipe book is available for purchase in the restaurant. 
I love the details like this beautiful candlestick and the atmosphere, which is very relaxed and very friendly.
No time to wait for the photo to be taken. A girl needs to eat!
Do you have a favourite restaurant as well? Feel free to share some favourites in the comments ♥ 

6 comments:

  1. Yummy for my tummy. Great post. Visit my blog for a chance to WIN a pair of vintage sunglasses.

    Eye See Euphoria : http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/vavoom-vellis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos- lunch looked yummy!

    www.blondeincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, my mouth is watering looking at that delicious food! Thanks for sharing :)

    Ali xo
    http://aliandvic.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...