Monday, 24 November 2014

EcoTools Makeup Brushes: FRESH & FLAWLESS


After purchasing my first set of EcoTools brushes I fell in love with the brand and its story and obviously in the products themselves. It has been a few months since I got the six piece starter kit and I am still using it all the time (click HERE to view my oldies goldies post about my EcoTools love). I came to the conclusion that it was about time to get a new set. Whenever I walked into Boots, I was welcomed by this beautiful EcoTools Fresh & Flawless five piece complexion set. I managed to leave the shop empty handed several times, but I eventually gave up and bought the set. 


 


Fresh & Flawless complexion set brushes have soft, cruelty-free bristles, artist designed recycled aluminium ferrules and sleek bamboo handles. The set includes the following brushes:

1. FLAT CONCEALER BRUSH (the tiny green one)
2. BUFFING CONCEALER BRUSH (the blue one)
3. PRECISION FOUNDATION BRUSH (the purple one)
4. COMPLEXION BLENDING BRUSH (the bigger brown/blue one)
5. FULL POWDER BRUSH (the bigger pink one)

They are available on the EcoTools official website where they cost $14.99. As mentioned above, I bought them in Boots, but sadly forgot the UK price in the typical Aniqa's style - this is how I roll! :)

They come in the convenient case, which is great for storing the brushes, however, I am struggling whenever I am traveling, because the case takes a bit more space. It is incredibly pretty, which makes it easier to ignore the negative side :)

Personally, I don't wear a lot of makeup, hence it took me a bit longer to purchase the new brush set. Besides the constant use of the previous set mentioned above, I often use the full powder brush and the precision foundation brush from the new set. I guess it is time for me to start playing with the other three brushes more as well. Not being a huge makeup user (I am nowhere near being a professional - I wish) obviously means I am not very familiar with different brush qualities. However, I am very satisfied with the quality of EcoTools brushes; the bristles are very soft, they make makeup easy to apply, the bristles don't fall out and the price is very wallet friendly compared to a lot of other brands. They are also cruelty-free, which, if you read some of my previous posts, you will know it is a very important factor for me. Ain't nobody got time for cruelty!

Which are your favourite makeup brushes? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment below 

Edit: You can buy them HERE

4 comments:

  1. these look great! lovely pictures as well :)

    My Etsy Shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie Bradley26 November, 2014

    I love this set! They're so perfect for make-up bags and travelling xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! They are great:) Also, the design really caught my eye x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...