Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Pacifica Perfume: Island Vanilla

 Pacifica perfumes have been on my “to buy” list for a while and my heart jumped the other day when I got Island Vanilla as a present. Say what?! It is my favourite scent and I am wearing it as I am writing this post. I would love to eat it (I say that about too many products, don't I...), but luckily I know it better. Being bad at describing scents, I decided to rather write the official description on the packaging, which says: Tahitian vanilla, loved for its fruity and slightly floral aroma, is anchored with rich bourbon vanilla notes. If you are like me and not sure about ordering perfumes online, you can find these perfumes in Planet Organic or Whole Foods Market. That's where I smelled the whole collection and I must admit that some of them really weren't my cup of tea, but I did fall in love with two other sweet scents. 

 INGREDIENTS: alcohol denat (natural grain), parfum (Pacifica's own blend of essential oils contains: d-limonene), aqua.

 Pacifica perfumes are made in the USA, they are without parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol and they are vegan :) Portion of proceeds also supports clean water. I was not aware of that until I got the perfume and read the packaging. I will probably look for more products from this brand from now on, because I love supporting companies, which do good for the planet as well. 


 Also, I love, love the packaging - pretty and elegant white and pink colours with a floral design. Island Vanilla (btw, don't you just feel like you are on an island somewhere in the middle of paradise when saying the name?) has 10ml, which I love, because I can put it in my cabin baggage when flying.


You can buy this lovely product HERE
Do you know Pacifica? What do you think about it? 

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE that perfume! It really does smell good enough to eat. :) I also really like the Hawaiian Ruby Guava and the Tuscan Blood Orange. Some of the scents on the website sound delicious too, but I haven't smelled them in person. I think it's only the Island Vanilla helps support clean water. Not sure why, but at least they are making an effort. Love your photos too btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to check if those are the ones that I like as well - I am quite bad with their names :P Thanks for the info about clean water support. Didn't know that. Also, thank you for the photos comment ;)

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried this scent but I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted to try Pacifica's perfumes for the longest time, and I love vanilla! Lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should give it a try! :)

      Delete
  4. I've been wanting to try the perfume since last year but never got the chance. I'm going to try my hardest to get it this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...