Monday, 13 October 2014

Monkee Genes

Monkee Genes - what a great name! I have a soft spot for original and interesting names and that was one of the main reasons I instantly fell in love with this brand. Not to mention these jeans have bananas on their buttons, which I eat almost every day (bananas, not buttons). I have been checking out Monkee Genes for a while and I finally purchased them a few days ago in a cruelty-free shop The Third Estate near Camden Town. I got Bamboo Classic Skinny and they are super comfortable. The brand is PETA approved and does not support slave labour or child labour. In other words: No blood, no sweat, no tears. What a great message! 

Banana!

While trying to pose, an older lady walked by and asked: Are you taking the photos of the patch? You are covering it a bit. Here, let me help you. And she fixed my jacket, wished us a good day and walked away down the road. Thank you, kind stranger! :) 

The rest of my clothes: Blazer - Top Shop, Non-leather Shoes - Top Shop, Shirt - Old School, Bag - Borrowed from my sister, but don't tell her, necklace - handmade, most comfortable bamboo socks ever.

Do you have any Monkee Genes in your closet? What do you think about them? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...