Monday, 6 October 2014

Lush: Hottie Massage Bar

Was pleasantly surprised when I received this bar from my friends. It smells amazing, like most Lush products do. It is perfect for spoiling ourselves with massages during these cooler days. I like to be pampered every now and then (my boyfriend said I am incorrect and that I should write I like being pampered every day instead ;)) and the Hottie Massage Bar is the perfect tool for spoiling yourself. I am lucky enough that I don't have pain in my muscles, but I heard a lot of people who have to deal with this problem use this bar and it makes their muscles less tense. 


For me, it is not only the smell and the feeling it leaves on the skin, but also the ingredients used in the product. I really like that the main ingredient, which is organic cocoa butter is fair trade. Other ingredients sound pretty great as well such as shea butter, organic jojoba oil, ginger, black pepper oil etc. This bar is basically perfect for people who like “clean” ingredients and also for those who use cruelty-free products.





Do you like massages as well? What do you normally use? x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...