Friday, 10 October 2014

Soft lips with HurRAW lip balm



  Winter is just around the corner and I decided to purchase a lip balm that will keep my lips from getting dry. Luckily, I normally don't have a problem with dry lips and I was basically just looking for an excuse to get this divine smelling product by Hurraw. It smells like black cherry, which makes me want to eat it constantly. I wish I could somehow include the smell in this post so you could enjoy it with me. Besides making a party for my nose, this lip balm is also a very good moisturiser and I love its consistency - it makes my lips incredibly soft. The ingredients are amazing: sweet almond oil, candelilla wax, coconut oil, jojoba seed oil, cocoa seed butter, castor seed oil, olive fruit oil, organic flavours and vitamin e. It is raw (hurRAW!), vegan and organic. The lip balm is cold pressed and it is recommended that it is kept in a place with a normal temperature (between 4 and 22 Celsius). Probably one of the best things you can get for your lips these days. I would definitely recommend it. 


Thanks for reading! Feel free to subscribe by email or check my social media pages, if you liked the post.

You can get this lovely product HERE

Have a lovely day you guys x

2 comments:

  1. My lips get sooo dry in the winter! You're a lucky ducky for not having dry lips :D This product sounds lovely!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes, I guess I am lucky :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...