Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Facing your fears


After receiving some emails from you guys saying that I should start making youtube videos, I hid myself under the bed. This is because putting myself out there seems quite scary to me, but after talking to some of you, I decided to face my fears (and come out from under the bed). This is also what I decided to talk about in my first video. 

I really hope you enjoy it! Feel free to tell me what you think and maybe even like and subscribe ;) Also, you can share the video with your friends and other lovely people x

***Click on the photo to see the video***

Thank you for your support 

4 comments:

  1. Good on you for facing your fear! Nice video, too :) Very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow awesome video!! :) hope you'll make it a regular thing <3

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...