Monday, 29 September 2014

Vegan Life Magazine

There was a big festival in London this weekend called VegFestUK and I was happily surprised when I saw how many people showed up. The stalls were amazing; you could get almost everything - amazing food, fashion items, support charities, listen to different speeches etc. And everything was cruelty free! :) All this was going on and I somehow managed to take no photos :( In my defense, my hands were full; because I was carrying around several bags with the items I had purchased, and I had the biggest smile on my face.

I was incredibly excited when I saw a Vegan Life Magazine stall, which had a special festival price of £1 and that I was finally able to get my hands on it. I read it as soon as I came back home (after munching on some delicious chocolate from Science kitchen). 


I was pleasantly surprised with the content - it is happy, positive and filled with interesting stories and information.


All the food photos made me hungry, which is not the best thing when you are already in bed at midnight. I somehow talked myself into not getting up and going to the kitchen. Don't know how I managed to do it, but I was proud this morning when I realized my cravings didn't win the night before.


Do not get me wrong though, this magazine has so much more to offer than just recipes and general food articles. I found everything from traveling to fashion and beauty (yay!) and as I already mentioned some very inspiring stories. I was defenitely not surprised when I found out the magazine had already won the best publication at VegfestUK awards 2014. Congratulations! :)


Let me know if you have any magazines you'd like to recommend x

** I just finished this post and my boyfriend surprised me with some flowers. It is a nice day :)

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my wine and cheese article as one of the photos in your post :) Hope you enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome:) I really liked it and will keep your top 10 list in my mind next time I'm going shopping for a veg cheese.

      Delete
  2. So cool with the vegan theme...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a very good magazine and I like that it has recipes in it. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...