Monday, 1 September 2014

I love handmade: Yellow Bird Earrings

Being quite busy thanks to my exams (which is the reason why I am not posting that often these days), I decided to take a break and visit one of my favorite independent shops with handmade items. I wanted to treat myself with a tiny present for being a good student (I guess). The color yellow was never my favorite, but for the past few years it has always put a smile on my face and I find it very positive and happy, if that makes any sense. This is why I was looking for yellow jewelry and I saw these cute yellow birdies made by local Slovenian designer (that's in central Europe, although some books put the country elsewhere :D) Lintu.


 As I already mentioned in one of the previous posts, I love handmade; the fact that you know the product is unique, made with love and that by purchasing you support (local) designers. I like! Here are the rest of the photos of my Lintu earrings that I wanted to share with you. I get a lot of compliments and I love wearing these beauties, because they are a bit different :)
         


I squeaked silently when I noticed the bag that the sales lady was about to put the earrings in. Look how pretty it is! There is no way I am throwing it away.


Do you have any favorite handmade products at home?


                                                                       

2 comments:

  1. These earrings are so cute! I love them!

    http://www.theteenfashionblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I wear them a bit too much sometimes :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...