Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Sparkle Time with LUSH Sunnyside Bubble Bar



As some of you may know, I went for a holiday to Croatia with my friends. While exploring the beautiful island Rab, I suddenly noticed Lush store. I took that as a sign and quickly told my friends they can find me in there doing the usual stuff; smelling the products. The shop was pretty and tiny and it got quite crowded after my friends joined. Sadly, I didn't have the camera with me (I fail at being a tourist) so I have zero photos of the store. I do, however, have photos of my new favorite bubble bar that I decided to purchase.


The sales lady wrapped it in this lovely paper bag, which I am happy to say I will soon be able to stick on our compost heap.


And here it is; super bright and sparkling Sunnyside bubble bar. It has tiny golden glitters (that were all over my face after taking these photos, but I didn't mind at all), it has only cruelty-free ingredients, which means no animals were harmed in the making AND it is vegan! You can purchase it here and also check the ingredients. 


I haven't had the time to use the bubble bar yet, as I have just arrived back home, but if you want, I can  later let you know about bathing in gold experience. The description on Lush website says the bar turns the water bright gold and has shimmer to it, while filling the room with a cheerful aroma. Well… I like that!

 Let me finish this post with some sweet words:
 Don't be afraid to sparkle a little brighter ;) 


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...