Monday, 11 August 2014

Motivational Monday

Today was a super busy and a bit overwhelming day for me. You know, one of those days when you are not sure where your head is. I decided to take a moment and look at this photo/quote that I found on the internet a long time ago, while looking for some cute motivational stuff. I don't know about you, but I LOVE reading inspirational quotes from time to time. This is why I decided to post it - if by any chance your day was a bit hectic, these words might be that little help that puts you back on track. They sure did help me :)

Now I am ready for Croatian seaside part 2! Bring on summer breeze, smell of salt, fishes that are cute, but freak me out if they want to bite. Let's go! 
(Let me just pack first…)

4 comments:

  1. Great post, sometimes we need to be reminded to think positively when it gets noisy in our head.
    www.populairelife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sempre un bel blog! :)
    Ti va di seguire il mio? http://theroaronthecatwalk94.blogspot.it/ Ti aspetto :)

    Always a nice blog! :)
    Do you want to follow mine? http://theroaronthecatwalk94.blogspot.it/ I'll wait :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you;) I like your blog as well.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...