Friday, 1 August 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday everyone! It is already August (what?!) and I wanted to talk about some of my favorites that I have been enjoying this summer so far. Let's begin!

1. Favorite Beauty Product
                                                         
Lavera 2 in 1 Anti-Blemish Treatment
This product includes a serum and a concealer. Firstly apply the organic peppermint and tea tree packed serum to targeted areas to purify and accelerate the skin's healing process, then apply the plant-based concealer wand directly after, to hide scars and redness. My skin loves this product! 

2. Favorite Fashion News

Esprit - the launch of new PETA approved trainers

3. Favorite Recipe

Scrambled tofu from Fat Free Vegan

Even though scrambled tofu recipes seem to be everywhere, I hadn't tried one until a few days ago, and I loved it. I had it for lunch two days in a row and went to buy more tofu today…


4. Favorite (Fitness) Motivation



Nothing is easy and it takes time, but always remember why you're doing this and what you really want! Stay focussed! Your dreams are always worth all the struggles!

Emily Skye

5. Smart Alarm Clock




This app is the only thing that wakes me up successfully. I used to always sleep through my alarm clock and miss lovely summer mornings. These days are now over, because the smart alarm won't stop until I correctly solve three different calculations. Yes, I do look like a mess, but at least it makes me get out of my comfy bed. Now the only thing I still need to work on is how to get to bed on time in the evening...


4 comments:

  1. Hey honey, great post! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can check out the rules on my blog xx

    Louleecutie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) Okay I will check them out soon xx

      Delete
  2. I love your blog! And I think we share some interests too which is cool!

    lots of love,
    pearlsandpilates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate:) I like your blog too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...