Friday, 22 August 2014

Friday Favorites: Summertime Love

Summer is slowly coming to an end, but I am trying to deny this fact as much as I can (even though I am wearing long sleeves at the moment…). My mind is still at the seaside, where I had a lot of fun with friends. Here are some of my favorite moments: 

1. Favorite view
I swear I can still smell the salty air and feel the breeze just by looking at these photos. I will make it my mission to go to the seaside at least one more time before the summer officially says goodbye.

2. Favorite fruit
 There was a fig tree below my balcony. It was so close, yet too far to pick a single fig. Torture!

 3. Favorite feeling
Your feet in the beach sand/stones. You know the feeling  :)

 4. Favorite breakfast

Fresh fruit with strawberry juice and the smell of lavender. I love light meals that fill you up with energy and this one was definitely an energy booster. My singing around the house started the second I finished the meal early in the morning. The day started very promising I must say.

5. Favorite sunset
This photo is so calming and relaxing. The view was from our main balcony. Majority of the time the balcony doors were open, so we were able to enjoy the view all the time.

Oh how lovely would it be to go back again. Where did you spend your summer holidays?

                                                                  ♥

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...