Friday, 8 August 2014

FRIDAY FAVORITES: Cruelty Free Fashion Items


Another week around, another Friday Favorites. This time I made a list of 5 Cruelty free fashion items - summer version, of course (no room for long sleeves or boots, not yet. Way. Too. Hot.)

1. Fetch Eyewear Sunglasses - Tracy Sun design


This brand is so much more than just pretty and good quality sunglasses. Fetch Eyewear donates 100% of profits to the Pixie Project in support of animal rescue and adoption. How awesome is that?

2. Cri De Coeur - Arden Wohl x CDC Clio Sandal


I know I wrote about Cri De Coeur not too long ago (and I still need to check how to spell the name several times before writing it), but come on - how gorgeous are these shoes? They are made of sustainable vegan leather and fabric upper. They were made in an ethical, sweatshop-free facility in China. You don't mind I mentioned this brand again, right? :)

3. Annie Greenabelle 


This lovely floral top and skirt are both made of 92% organic cotton and elastane and are available for a purchase separately. I found the items on Topshop's Official Website, where you can buy them online, but I also like to check the company's online shop Annie Greenabelle.

4. River Island 


Being a big fan of River Island bags, I wasn't surprised when I went to their store and once again noticed an amazing variety of purses. This beauty caught my eye and the good thing is that it is made of 100% polyurethane so ladies can be fashionable without wearing animals. Whoop whoop!

5. The Hungry Elephant -  happy cow Bella


First of all can we stop for a second and think about how adorable the name The Hungry Elephant is? Not that I want elephants to be hungry (no, no, no!), I just find the name super sweet. I really like what this company stands for; their charms of compassion strive to spread awareness and love for each other, animals and earth. They also donate to different animal charities (part of August proceeds will be donated to Animal Place Sanctuary). You can choose between different designs and animals. I really like cows so I decide to present you Bella :)


Have a great weekend everyone! x


4 comments:

  1. Lovely post!
    Hattie
    hattiehards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Missed your comment :( But thank you! :) x

      Delete
  2. love those shoes! and your blog!!

    xx
    www.theloveleighcloset.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...