Wednesday, 6 August 2014

5 Healthy and Guilt-free Chocolate Bars


Snacking on chocolate bars is one of my favorite things to do when I am on the go, during work and I enjoy eating them in between meals. I prefer healthier versions, so that I don’t feel guilty after munching on them. The following bars are some of my favorites; because they are super yummy, healthy and they fill me with energy.

                                              
  •   Nakd; raw fruit and nut bar – cocoa delight (ingredients: dates, cashews, raisins, cocoa, natural chocolate flavoring and that's all folks ;). It is available in Sainsbury's, Waitrose, Planet Organic, Whole Foods Market...
  •    Raw Organic Food Bar – chocolate coconut (ingredients: cashews, date paste, agave syrup, coconut, dark chocolate chips – non dairy, brown rice protein, flax sprouts, quinoa sprouts). Available in Planet Organic, DM stores...
  •    Lifebar; raw superfood bar– chocolate and green protein (ingredients: dates, almonds, hemp protein powder, pumpkin seeds, raw almond paste, raw chocolate, virgin coconut oil, spirulina powder, vanilla powder)
  •     Frutabela – dark chocolate (ingredients: fruit puree (apple, pear, sour cherry), grape nectar, chocolate, coconut flour, oat flakes, apples, raisins, inulin, blackberries). This one is the cheapest and it can be found in shops in Eastern Europe.
    Enjoying a Lifebar, I am not complaining.
  •    Luxurye; organic chocolate bar enriched with rye fibre – cinnamon (ingredients: coconut sugar, rye bran, cocoa powder, water, rice syrup, palm oil, cocoa butter, sunflower lecithin, citric acid, honey, green tea, agar, apple vinegar, grapefruit extract, cinnamon)

What is your favorite guilt-free snack?


2 comments:

  1. Great post! I love Nakd bars :)
    Hattie
    hattiehards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) Yes, I love them, too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...