Saturday, 19 July 2014

Pampering time with 100% Pure Body Wash


My heart jumped when I walked in a beauty shop the other day and noticed 100% Pure products on the shelves. Sadly, they didn't sell the brand's shampoos, so I decided to get some body wash. The sales lady was very nice and she let me smell all the products and I instantly fell in love with Coconut Hydrating Body Wash. Who doesn't like the smell of coconut on their skin?! I was sold in a second and walked to the cash-register with the biggest smile on my face.


When I later tried the product at home, I was quite surprised, when the body wash foam came out of the pump, because I was expecting one of those jelly liquids. To be honest, I would prefer the latter, because it is easier to apply it all over the body. I am still however, super impressed with the smell and the ingredients (100% natural, vegan and gluten free, formulated without detergents, chemical preservatives, artificial fragrances or any other ingredients that can strip or dehydrate the skin)

Just to name a few ingredients: Aloe Juice, Rose Flower Water, Lavender Water, Coconut Oil, Green Tea, Prickly Pear, Pomegranate, Acai Berries, Goji Berry… These natural ingredients nourish the skin with vitamins and antioxidants.

This is what melted body wash foam looks like ;)
I wanted to show you what the body wash looks like on my hand and I thought I did a pretty good job, but realized afterwards that I failed. The body wash foam melted in my hands after a few seconds of taking photos, because it was super hot outside. 

Also, my doggy thought I brought her some treats and this is when my photo session ended and my doggy got food :)


Would I recommend the body wash? 100% yes! 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...