Monday, 21 July 2014

My Summer Favorites


1. River Island Summer Hat 
2. Yanumi 100% Raw Organic Shea Butter 
3. The one and only - Tangle Teezer 
4. UVbio Sun Cream
5. Carpe Diem book - make the most of life
6. Brita (again)

1. I remember loving these summer hats when I was a child and I am glad they are back in the stores. At first I thought this one might be a bit too big for me, but I like how it helps me to cool down and hides me from the sun. Also, walking down the street, I always have enough space, because people are probably afraid I will hit them with my little summer crown. So, that's a plus as well ;)

2. The feeling of raw shea butter on my face is amazing! I often apply it to my hair as well and I really like its affect, because it is like a hair moisturizer. When I saw the brand Yanumi in our local organic shop and realized the brand is also fair trade, I knew this beauty product would leave the store with me. It is now a part of my morning facial routine and I love it. 


3. I got my pink Tangle Teezer a few years ago and it is still my favorite hair brush. No matter how tangled your hair is, this brush will save the day. It comes with a removable cover to protect from fluff and dirt. This also makes it very convenient for traveling. I am going to the seaside where my hair gets all salty and tangled from swimming in the sea so this brush is defenitely a must.

4. As much as I like summer and hot days that come with it, I don't like to apply sun cream. But when I do, I usually go for UVbio Sun Cream SPF 20 with sea buckthorn and olive. It is vegan, not tested on animals and it has Ecocert certificate. I am not the biggest fan of the texture; I think it is a bit too thick, but I like its smell and I really like that no animals were harmed in the making.

5. Whenever I need some inspirational quotes I open my Carpe Diem Book. Sometimes, I do that in quite inconvenient times; I was once walking down Oxford Street in London reading my Carpe Diem and minding my own business. I forgot about the world around me and hit one of those street lights. What I am trying to say is that it is a lovely book.

“Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.”


6. My best buddy during my workout. I already talked about my favorite water bottle in one of the previous posts. In case you want to read more about it click here

What are your summer favorites? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...