1. River Island Summer Hat
2. Yanumi 100% Raw Organic Shea Butter
3. The one and only - Tangle Teezer
4. UVbio Sun Cream
5. Carpe Diem book - make the most of life
6. Brita (again)
1. I remember loving these summer hats when I was a child and I am glad they are back in the stores. At first I thought this one might be a bit too big for me, but I like how it helps me to cool down and hides me from the sun. Also, walking down the street, I always have enough space, because people are probably afraid I will hit them with my little summer crown. So, that's a plus as well ;)
2. The feeling of raw shea butter on my face is amazing! I often apply it to my hair as well and I really like its affect, because it is like a hair moisturizer. When I saw the brand Yanumi in our local organic shop and realized the brand is also fair trade, I knew this beauty product would leave the store with me. It is now a part of my morning facial routine and I love it.
3. I got my pink Tangle Teezer a few years ago and it is still my favorite hair brush. No matter how tangled your hair is, this brush will save the day. It comes with a removable cover to protect from fluff and dirt. This also makes it very convenient for traveling. I am going to the seaside where my hair gets all salty and tangled from swimming in the sea so this brush is defenitely a must.
4. As much as I like summer and hot days that come with it, I don't like to apply sun cream. But when I do, I usually go for UVbio Sun Cream SPF 20 with sea buckthorn and olive. It is vegan, not tested on animals and it has Ecocert certificate. I am not the biggest fan of the texture; I think it is a bit too thick, but I like its smell and I really like that no animals were harmed in the making.
5. Whenever I need some inspirational quotes I open my Carpe Diem Book. Sometimes, I do that in quite inconvenient times; I was once walking down Oxford Street in London reading my Carpe Diem and minding my own business. I forgot about the world around me and hit one of those street lights. What I am trying to say is that it is a lovely book.
“Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.”
6. My best buddy during my workout. I already talked about my favorite water bottle in one of the previous posts. In case you want to read more about it click here
What are your summer favorites? ♥