Monday, 28 July 2014

My mini manicure with cruelty-free nail polishes


Monday felt like a good day to do my own nails. I decided to apply Benecos (Wild Orchid color) with a hint of LCN (Vintage Rose color). Just to warn you; I am a no professional when it comes to manicure (specially applying nail polish with my left hand. A big no, no for me, because I am right handed). This is why I am currently looking for and trying out new cruelty-free and non-toxic nail polishes, that are super easy to apply and don't get smudged. Something that suits everyday girls whose nail skills are average. 

                                       
So, if I return back; applying these two nail polishes at the same time, I noticed the LCN nail polish has a bit better texture Benecos. Also, I prefer the final result with the LCN; it is smoother compared to Benecos, which left tiny lines here and there. They are both very good polishes, but I would still give LCN nail polish more points. I am sure that if you are good at manicure, you'd be very satisfied with Benecos as well:) 

Both nail polishes are cruelty free, vegan, and free from toluene, formaldehyde and camphor.


 Benecos nail polishes are also gluten-free.

LCN nail polishes are soy-free and gluten-free. They are also ceramic nail polishes.

If you want to try more natural, less toxic and cruelty free nail polishes, I suggest you give these brands a try. So far, I am more impressed with LCN nail polish, but I will probably try other Benecos colors to  get more results and because I do like what the brand stands for. I will also be trying other similar brands to find my favorite nail polish although I believe LCN will be very close to #1.

What are your favorite nail polish brands and why?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...