Thursday, 10 July 2014

My almost (but not really) shopping haul


One of my friends asked me to go shopping with her yesterday. She is a very lovely person and of course I was happy to keep her company. We had a fun day together and got some cute things for her seaside trip. I couldn’t help myself and I bought a simple white H&M t-shirt mostly made out of organic cotton (which is never a bad thing).


I like how it compliments my new body figure (I have been working out regularly for a few months now and I feel great). The shirt was only around 7 euros and I really like the material.


The next thing I purchased were these lovely summer iPANEMA sandals. They are very comfortable and my second purchase from this brand. I have been very satisfied with the quality so far. I had to visit three different shops before finally getting the number that fits me.


Their entire range uses 100% synthetic materials (meaning they are cruelty free – yay for animals!), 99% of any waste from production process is recycled, the material lasts far longer than ordinary flip flops and can be recycled (another yay for nature!), all employees are adults who are treated properly (yay for employees!), iPANEMA works with charities and foundations for the preservation of the environment.
Plus the shoes look gorgeous!


After coming back from shopping I met up with my best friend who I finally saw after almost six months. We have been living in different countries for almost a year and I missed her dearly. She got me this bracelet from her trip to Marakesh and I love it. You can also see the bracelet on the photo with the t-shirt, but it is quite small so here is another photo:


I just love these friendship bracelets. Yesterday was definitely a good day:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...