Saturday, 5 July 2014

Luxurious cruelty free bag

As one of the regular Stella McCartney website visitors I was pleasantly surprised when I noticed a new season black falabella bag available for purchase. It is a bit pricey, however, staring at it is free. And I decided to do just that.




This dark beauty is made of non-leather, cruelty-free materials. The lining has been made from recycled plastic bottles (yay for nature!). It has a ruthenium chain trim and handles with a Stella McCartney logo disc.

Size: Width: 37cm/14.6'
Height: 35cm/13.8"
Depth: 7cm/2.75"




Besides having a weak point for Stella McCartney bags, I also love love love what she stands for.  She was brought up as a vegetarian and she doesn’t use any fur OR leather in her collections, however, she does use silk and wool from time to time.


I do not know about you, but I get super excited when I see top designers using somewhat ethical materials in their designs. The only thing I need to do now is to actually get one of these beauties and then be able to share more information with you. But for now I just wanted to express just how much I like seeing cruelty free high end products. Now bring me more! 

Which are your favorite luxurious cruelty free brands? I would love to hear about them as I am constantly looking for new products and people behind them, who truly inspire me J

Have a lovely day and don’t forget to smile,

Aniqa x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...