Saturday, 26 July 2014

Handmade Love


I have a soft spot for handmade and unique products and some of my favorite are from Ladybird Likes who has a lot of beautiful animal designs in her collections. I got these pretty bird collar clips from The Third Estate in London a while ago, but it is still one of my favorite designs and I wanted to share it with you.


These collar clips are made of wood and it is recommended to avoid getting them wet. The colors Ladybird Likes uses are beautiful and very realistic. I always get a lot of compliments when wearing these pretty birds around my neck. 

My main reason why I prefer handmade; it is made with love, care and thought. You can see how much effort is put into these designs and I think they are more personal. They are so cute as well!

Do you have any favorite handmade designs or products? 

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! Great post xx

    louleecutie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) I like your blog as well:)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, this is so unique and original! Beautiful x

    www.curvyliciousme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It is so original - one of the main reasons I fell in love with it :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...