Sunday, 13 July 2014

EcoTools Makeup Brushes


Being a regular user of makeup brushes, I was shocked when I found out they are commonly made from squirrel, mink, sable, horse or goat hair. I didn’t want my makeup bag to be filled with products from fur industry so I decided to look for animal friendly alternatives. I am very glad I did, because I came across an amazing brand EcoTools, which is known for its high quality makeup brushes.



Their brushes have incredibly soft synthetic bristles, sleek bamboo handles, recycled aluminum ferrules, and are 100% cruelty free.


They are easy to wash and there are no run away hairs when applying makeup. Also, they look BEAUTIFUL!


I purchased a six piece starter set, which comes with cute and very useful cosmetic bag. EcoTools packages products in reusable pouches, post-consumer recycled paper and plastic and recyclable packaging.
Six piece starter set includes concealer brush, blush brush, eye shading brush, angled eyeliner brush and lash & brow groomer.


I purchased my set from Whole Foods Market, but they are also available online at Boots for £15.99, which I think is a very good value for money (you can check their official website for more “where to buy” details). 

What do you think of EcoTools brushes?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...